Welcome to Elite Towncar Service for Airport Limo, Wedding Limo, Corporate Limo and Casino Limo

Elite Towncar offers a wide variety of transportation needs in the beautiful city of Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Milton and the Province of Ontario. Our Mississauga Limo fleet consists of Luxury Mercedes, Luxury Town Cars, Stretch Limousines, SUV Stretch limousine and Party Limo Bus. Mississauga Limousine specialize in all aspects of transportation including Wedding, proms, airport transfers, corporate events and strive to deliver the highest quality of service to our customers. Let us take the stress out of airport transfers and all your special occasions. We offer personal and professional service to accommodate all our client needs. Whether an airport transfer, business meeting, wedding, or just a night on the town, every effort will be made to make your ride with us one to remember.

Our chauffeurs have been meticulously screened and trained to be the best in the industry. They are courteous, prompt, and will cater to your every need. Let us show you the worry-free transportation we provide. Give us 1% of your confidence, we'll provide the other 99% Elite Town car limousine service for Toronto airport limousine transportation to Niagara Falls, Oakville limousine, Mississauga and anywhere in GTA .Elite Town car Toronto limo offer services to the airport from Toronto or Elite limousine provide service wedding, prom, or any corporate event and occasion. We have latest model of fleet Toronto stretch Limousine, SUV Stretch Limousine, Town cars, SUV's and Luxury Mercedes Sedan. Elite town car Mississauga limo are for hire to do Toronto airport transfers and elegant affairs.

Elite Toronto limos made affordable for everyone !! Whether the Elite limousine service to a business meeting in GTA or for a Toronto wedding limo service or even just a night out on the town, every effort will be made to make your ride in our Elite Toronto limousine an affordable one to remember. Courteous Elite limo drivers that are prompt and will cater to your every special occasion. We happily offer professional limos for clients taking pride in providing you with the highest quality Elite limousine service in clean and well maintained Toronto stretch limos.

Our custom designed Elite Toronto stretch limousine will take you from GTA to the wedding and on to the reception in luxury with our newest White stretch limousine. We provide luxury transportation and special attention to everyone. We believe that in quality versus price there is no comparison to our services. We are proud of our professional hard working chauffeurs and competent staff who are prompt, friendly and eager to assist in the needs of our clients. We are confident that Elite town car Limousine is the only transportation that our clients need for personal and corporate affairs and we offer our services at the most competitive rates in the business.

Service Destinations Include

  • Ontario
    • Toronto
    • Mississuaga
    • Niagara Falls
    • Brampton
    • Hamilton
  • Area Airports
    • Toronto International
    • Hamilton International
    • Niagara Falls
    • Brampton Airport
  • Area Business Conference Locations
    • Convention Centers
  • Downton Toronto
  • Tornoto Area Attractions
  • Dining and Entertainmet Including
    • CN Tower
    • Niagara Falls Casino
    • Hundreds of Local Restaurants